Little Miss Baby J

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Monday

...be good to me...

I'm dragging today. A long weekend of Christmas shopping and caring for both pups by myself has left me feeling pretty tired. --That, and having to wake up extra-early for my 23-week OB appointment.

Thankfully, everything with Little Miss looks good, and I am keeping my weight gain at a normal 1 lb a week rate.

...Wonder if I'll succeed in keeping that rate for my next appointment, post-Turkey-Day?

I also started in on my other major project, "Make Room For Baby," and cleaned out two drawers full of pictures to put away in photo boxes. ...this in rather small and vain attempt to clean up & organize the two rooms needed to convert one into the guest room and the other into the nursery. I must admit - while I did get the photo project done, I've realized that didn't make even a dent in the rest of what needs to be done to get those two rooms in order. Ay yi yi...

But I won't think about that now... I'll think about that in January. (Love that Scarlett!)

Eleven days 'til my friend A's wedding on the 4th. Think that's enough time to tone up my arms?? (Sigh)

Okay... enough ramblings from me. My brain is scattered today from lack of sleep, and my thoughts are following suit.

Dear Lord, please let the next two days of work pass by without too much craziness or last minute issues... And please let me sleep at night, so I don't feel like a rambling, babbling idiot during the day. Amen.

1 comment: